Without further ado ... The recipe you have all been asking for!!
The famous Grammy Bliss Balls!! Served in salon with your coffee, tea and sparkling water the secret recipe that keeps you coming back for more!
- 2 cups dried fruit (dates, pineapple, sultanas & apricots)
- 1 cup mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts & hazelnuts)
- 2 Tablespoons raw cacao powder (for consistency)
- Coconut chips (to roll in)
1. Place nuts & fruit into food processor & process to form a firm mixture.
2. Remove mixture from food processor and form into balls.
3. Roll in coconut and refrigerate. (Delicious frozen also).
1. Place nuts and fruit into TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds on seed 9.
2. Remove mixture and form into balls.
3. Roll in coconut and refrigerate. (Delicious eaten frozen).
Alter the recipe for your own personal taste. BLISSFUL!